Abby – Board and Train Program
Allison – Roscoe – 2 Week Board and Train
- “Joe has been fantastic with my dog. Molly is eight months old and I’ve never seen a puppy act as well as she’s acting because of Joe it is just so fantastic they are so worth the money thank you” – Gail M.
- “With following Joe’s suggestions, I can now walk Buddy in the neighborhood without him barking at strange dogs and he has accepted more people around him. What a treat for me!” – Reviewer 210
- “We are very happy with the training our two boxers received at OffLeashK9 Training. Both dogs boarded individually with the trainer, Joseph Cisneros, for a two week period. He is a very gentle man who loves his job and the dogs he teaches. The dogs related to him instantly. They adore him! He also spent an extended time with both of us making sure that we understood our role in the entire process. We highly recommend Off LeashK9 Training. Hal and Lynne Breuninger ”
- “Very nice young man who gave me excellent advice with my little dog’s issues.”
- “I have rescued and fallen in love with my rescue and socially maladjusted Doby. I had made several calls out for trainers and have turned away 2 as I know they wouldn’t be able to work with my very aggressive and protective 90lb. girl. Abraham came to my house, and in one introductory session was able to lead my fiercely protective girl out for a walk. I have not been able to have anyone come into my house since taking her in and in turn have had disaster when attempting to walk her in the neighborhood during the day. This first session has given my daughter and I incredible hope. Abraham’s manner with my dog was firm and consistent, but kind and reassuring. I know this will be a difficult process for me, but I see the potential and hope for my dog and our family to be able to live a more normal life. Thank you Abraham, I am excited about what is to come. ”
- “More than helpfule and very accomodating to my work schedule…plus,the dogs did very well!”
- “Joe had been amazing. This was my first dog ever and I have had him since a puppy. For misty of my time with our dog my stress level has been at a 10. Joe came and answered so many of our question and made me feel like he really cared about our concerns. I felt so comfortable and I saw improvement in my dog right away! We are half way through our lessons and I actually enjoy my dog and love having him around. I am happier and my dog Pluto is so much happier! ”
- “I would absolutely recommend Off Leash. Joseph was amazing to work with and was very knowledgeable. He gave us very useful tips and tools to help our dog Shelby become the best version of herself. We would definitely use Off Leash in the future for more training guidance. ”
- “Abe and Joe were so helpful and have helped Maggie and I in our transitions with our training. You can’t find two trainers that care more about what they do and about you & your pet’s needs. Thumbs up on the Northwest!”
……and many more on our YouTube channel!